Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Night For...

HAIRCUTS!
We all got haircuts tonight. My mom just trimmed mine up and talked me into going home and cutting Celeste's hair! Then I gave Ryan a hair cut. However, Celeste's is the only one I'm showing off!
Before...she was getting so shaggy. I knew she needed a haircut; I was just scared!
This was right before the bath before the cut. I had to get all the jam out of her hair from dinner!
She did so well sitting there! She ate Kix, played with a toy, and had a sucker!
Side ViewAfter the second bath...this one to get all the hair off her.
I cut it pretty short! Maybe a little shorter than I wish I would have. Oh wells! It's too late now. I'm hoping this will minimize the "rats nests" that she has every morning. And I'm sure her hair will look better after I fix it up in the morning!

9 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Ahh a cute little BOB! Precious :)

Jenn said...

Short just like mommy :) Makes her look more like you!

Andrea :) said...

So cute! You did a great job!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I always cut my girl's hair shorter then I mean too. Celeste's looks great! Good job on the food tricks, we had to do that too.

emily said...

It is really cute! can't wait to see more pictures.

Meri Tanz said...

Hey Melissa, this is Meri (Galloway) Tanz. It was good to see again. I'm glad your baby is better now. My blog is tmtanz.blogspot.com. Hope you and your family are well, and Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

I love it! She looks so cute!

Pete & Kenna said...

I love the haircute! She is so adorable! You did awesome!