I took Celeste's pictures Sunday. I may be a bit biased, but I think she's one of the cutest girls ever!
This is what I got when I said "smile!"

And some pictures show a little attitude...

"I'm not looking!"


Some show personality...
Some are goofy...
And some show her sweet, adorable, self! Which is your favorite? (Numbers are on top of the picture)
1.

2.
3.

4.

5.

6.
7.

Thanks for letting me brag and share! :)
13 comments:
She IS adorable! I'd say #7 and #1 are my fav's - thanks for sharing!
I like #1, #2, and #7, but I think #7 is my favorite! Too cute!
#7 for sure! She is adorable and such the little lady -with some sass. :)
I really like #7!
2 and 7, great job! Do you have studio lighting?
SO CUTE!! I can never pick just one...but I think 1, 4, and 7 are my favorites =). Oh and I love her little puffy sleeve. So girly and sweet.
1, 2, and 7 are my favs. Cute outfit, cute daughter and great photography.
I vote for #2 & #7. She is too cute! you are doing a great job with your photography too. Ashlyn turns two this month and I keep debating on whether I want to try and take her photos myself or not. I still haven't been brave enough to get my camera off of "auto"-everything mode! hehe There's a lot to remember and it all seems to fly out the window when I'm trying to get her to sit still and look at me! I might begging you for tips here soon!
1 and 7!! so cute!
Adorable, as always! I love #2 and the one where she is sticking her tongue out!!
Hope you are feeling well and congrats again on the little BOY!!
they r all too cute to decide! Congrats on a baby boy!!!!
She is SO ADORABLE!! Thank you for these adorable pics. I don't think I can pick they are all too cute! She is a doll!
you have lots to brag about, she is so so cute. i like 7.
Post a Comment