you are not big! you look great!
You are not big at all!! You look fantastic and I am so excited you are having a BOY!
well if your big.....I'm a boat! You look great! can't believe time has almost run out!
You look really good!
You look great Melissa. I feel like I'm showing so much sooner than with Tayson.
I was hoping for one of these! You do not look big at all! Seriously. You are such a cute prego woman!
You look great! Thanks for posting a picture! :) I hope you are feeling well.
So cute Melissy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you are not big! you look great!
You are not big at all!! You look fantastic and I am so excited you are having a BOY!
well if your big.....I'm a boat! You look great! can't believe time has almost run out!
You look really good!
You look great Melissa. I feel like I'm showing so much sooner than with Tayson.
I was hoping for one of these! You do not look big at all! Seriously. You are such a cute prego woman!
You look great! Thanks for posting a picture! :) I hope you are feeling well.
So cute Melissy!
Post a Comment