...Or should I say sucking?
Celeste's new thing is to suck on her food instead of chew it. And many times she just keeps putting more and more in until it's too big to swallow so she spits it back out. It's quite funny to watch! She has always been an extremely good eater, and she still is, but just likes to enjoy the flavor! 
So I took this picture of Celeste a couple nights ago...she's just sucking away on her hot dog and fruit! And who teaches this girl table manners, anyway?
(sorry I didn't get this posted when I said I would)



7 comments:
I love that her feet are up on the table!
That is DARLING! I wanted to ask you, How did you come up with Emma has her middle name? Is that your middle name? Loves!
Cute picture! Slurp away Celeste!
Thats so cute! That will be one of those pictures you'll love forever.
I love that picture! She is getting so big.
How funny! She sure looks cute like that!
ha ha...she reminds me of her mom...I remember your table manners Meliss....just joking, what a character that kiddo is!
Post a Comment