Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs

Friday night we dyed Easter Eggs with Celeste. It was so much fun. Enjoy the pictures!
This is Celeste's new cheesy grin she does when I pull out the camera. She refused to actually put the egg in the dye and insisted Mom did it. I didn't mind, though, because it saved on the mess!

She enjoyed coloring on them with Crayons.


And painting on them with Q-Tips.

Here she is showing off her master piece!


This is supposed to be showing her blue hands. We actually did pretty good and didn't make a huge mess.

And when she got bored with the eggs, she grabbed the nearest ad that was on the counter and started "reading" it.
Happy Easter Everyone!

3 comments:

Harrison's said...

I love her facial expressions. She is just so dang cute! I wish we could say our egg dying was as clean as yours. The good news is that I think the blue dye came out of his shorts and his knee is finally back to a normal color! I think he had fun though =). I'm glad Celeste did too. Kids make holidays so much fun.

Ashley said...

Way to go! You did a hunt and egg dying! See you are a great holiday celebrater! :)

Emily said...

Love the pictures! She is so ADORABLE!