Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg Hunt

I figured I had better post some Easter pictures tonight before we get more in the morning!
This morning we took Celeste to an Easter Egg hunt. Our local grocery store puts it on and there is pretty much a bunch of candy down the isles that the kids go pick up. Celeste got the hang of it well...she'd only pick up the yummy stuff! It was also nice that she's still 1 year (barely) so she didn't have to be pushed around by older kids.
She loves the color blue and wanted to pick up all the "blue things."

Holiday's are so much fun now that she's older and gets to participate in these fun activities!
Have a great Easter weekend!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Chase did the same silly thing at the Easter Egg hunt last year. He only wanted the blue eggs, so we ended up with 20 different shades of blue Easter Eggs! Kids crack me up!!!

Kimra Bham said...

Sounds like fun! She's so photogenic :) It only gets more and more fun as they get more and more excited about things!!

emily said...

I can't believe how big Celeste is getting! She is going to be such a good big sister. I feel like we have everything we need for now, but I'm sure I have lots to learn too. :) What about you?

annasibb said...

That is so cool! Jamie loves blue things as well. It is the only color she can say :)