On May 23rd, my youngest brother graduated from high school. We're so proud of you, Quinton!

Here he is giving his valedictorian speech.

His favorite pose.


Quinton and my parents.

Quinton with his nieces and nephew

Celeste
absolutely LOVES her "
Un Qu-
Qu"
All of my siblings
The whole family. This is the first time we've all been together in about 2 years. This pictures is embarrassing for me because I look like a fat cow! After sitting in that hot gym, I was swollen and don't forget the fact that I am 15 months pregnant!

A random picture of
Tayson (my brothers son) letting Celeste smell the dandelions.

And Quinton is off. Good luck at
BYU this fall!

WE LOVE YOU
QU-
QU!
6 comments:
Congrats Quinton!
I can't believe that Quinton is old enough to graduate! I'm pretty sure he was in pre school or something when I was there! When did we all become so old?
Hey, Congratulations!! Looks like some great fun was had by all :-)
Hooray for Quinton! And you look great Melissa! * I seriously did a double take when you said 15 months, haha good one.* You are almost there.
PS Having all your family together is awesome! I didn't realize all the red hair that runs in your family. :)
Melissa you look great! We are so excited for you! :)
15 months pregnant! Holy cow! :)
Post a Comment