Friday, June 25, 2010

My Favorite People

Caleb loves to sleep!
Celeste loves to give Caleb lots of hugs and kisses. He usually doesn't cry, either!

She's a great big sister and loves baby brother to pieces!

I feel so lucky to be the mother of these two sweet children. They are my pride and joy. I love you both!

And I feel even more blessed to have such a great husband. I didn't get to do much for Ryan on Father's Day since I was getting out of the hospital that day, but want him to know how much I love and appreciate him. He's the best! I love you, Ryan!
As you may have noticed, Celeste has a very cheesy smile she likes to show for the camera!

These are my three favorite people!

11 comments:

Shelley said...

What a sweet post! We're so glad to know you guys - you're all pretty great!

Carissa said...

Congratulations on the new little one! He sure is a cutie!

Kimra Bham said...

And boy, are they cute! Caleb is so sweet, and I love Celeste's cheesy smile :)

Unknown said...

Melissa you are so blessed! What a sweet boy and a loving big sister. (I do love Celeste's cheesy smile) We love you all!

Cassie and Mark said...

I was thinking about you this morning, and I hope you are doing well. Caleb is so darn handsome! I'm glad the outfit I gave you for him fits!

Harrison's said...

You look really tired Ryan. You guys getting any sleep? (Julie wants to make sure you know this is from me and not her.)

Pete & Kenna said...

He is so cute! What an adorable little family you are. Celeste is such an amazing sister I can already see it. It makes me excited for when my little one will be the big sis. Love ya!

The Tucker Family said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable!

emily said...

So cute. I still can't believe how big he is. Karlee goes back in one wk. I hope she will weigh 8 lbs. your family is so cute!!! good work.

Celeste said...

Oh my cute! You guys have the cutest little kids ever, congratulations Melissa and Ryan!!!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Ryan looks like a proud Papa! I'm glad to hear you are doing well.