My "baby ticker" says my baby is 1 day old. It's not correct! In fact, I'm still pregnant and even larger (if you can imagine that...but please don't try). If I haven't gone on my own, they will be inducing me on Saturday. There's my update! Sorry for the boring post.
Celebrate it all!
1 year ago



6 comments:
Good luck with everything beautiful Melissa! I am excited for you...can't wait to see pictures of the sweet little guy :)
One way or another you'll have a baby this week :) The end is in sight. Good luck!!
My ticker says I am due in -2 days. Sadness.
Glad to hear an update - good luck! Can't wait to see those pics!
Your a good woman! Hang in there.
Good luck! I know how uncomfortable you're feeling. With Amelia, I was 9 days overdue. Here in the UK, they don't induce you until you're at least 12 days over. Yikes.
Can't wait to see pictures of your little lad (when he decides to come that is)!
Post a Comment