Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photo Shoot

I saved my favorite post for last tonight! I had a little photo shoot with Caleb this morning. I was going to take some of both kids, but Celeste fell on the cement Monday night and has a nice scratch on her forehead and nose. (Doesn't that always happen if you plan pictures?)
Here are a few of the pictures I took. Some look very similar, but they are different! Please let me know which ones you like!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

It's much easier to take pictures while the child is still non-mobile! :)

5 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

2 4 and 5!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Meliss...I love 4... what a little dear :)

Harrison's said...

My favorite is number 3! His hair is so great.

Jenn said...

Love them all. :)

emily said...

so who told you that about his arms? How RUDE!! :) I think it's just that new baby skin look. He looks so much like Ryan. Super cute. What do you use for your white back drop?