Thursday, November 18, 2010

5 Months

Time goes too fast and I missed Caleb's 4 month picture. But here's a picture I captured last night in our quick photo shoot.

I just love this smiley boy!

7 comments:

Liz said...

I love that toothless grin and those wide eyes! What a little cutie!! Will you be around at Christmas?? I'd love to meet him!

The Crook Family said...

That is an awesome picture. He is such a cute blend of you and your hubby!

Anonymous said...

He's soooooo sweet Melissa!

Jena said...

He's too cute - love those big eyes!

Cassie and Mark said...

Do you want to take Carson's pics for me? You did a great job!

Kimra Bham said...

Look at those big eyes!! Love it! And his smile is so sweet-- what a little doll :)

Rappleye Family said...

HEY!! I love all the pictures of him eating Cereal and that smile! Oh and the family pictures the top one is my favorite! Speaking of pics can I please get your mailing address for Christmas cards? Just email it to me thanks! Tashanicole1984@yahoo.com