On November 8th, Caleb got his first taste of Rice Cereal. I wasn't quite ready to feed it to him but he was ready for more! And I was ready to sleep through the night and was hoping this would help. It has helped a little. As the week's gone by, he doesn't seem to like the cereal as much. I think he wants the flavorful yummy stuff!
Celebrate it all!
1 year ago



4 comments:
I love his facial expressions. He's getting so big!
What a handsome little guy!I don't blame him...rice cereal is not so great....
Oh my he has changed so much! TOOOO cute!!
Oh he is SUCH a HANDSOME boy! I just want to hug him.
I hope eating and sleeping goes well for you both. I used to add a little baby food to rice cereal for added flavor and a fuller tummy.
Post a Comment