Sunday, January 16, 2011

Harrison Family Pictures

One of my new hobbies is photography. I was SO excited when I opened my Christmas presents and got backdrops and a stand. I love it and need more practice. While my family was all together, we did some family pictures. It was so much fun to play around and take the pictures.
Note: I haven't edited all these pictures
Here April is just posing for me so I could make sure the lighting was okay
Here we all are!

My parents with all their Grandchildren

My sister Kara, her husband, Drew, and Elsie
Celeste

Celeste and Elsie play together so well (most of the time). It's fun to watch them.

Celeste, Tayson, and Elsie

Tayson...such a handsome little guy!

I think Quinton was feeling left out and wanted his picture taken more so he sat down with Caleb

Thanks for letting me share!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

They look great! Love Celeste's facial reactions!

The Crook Family said...

Awesome pictures! What a fun present for you!

B said...

Great job!! Elsie and Celeste are both so funny, I love that they're cousins!

Liz said...

Wow...you did a great job with the family picture!! It's a great talent to have!

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

I would love to get into photography, but I know I would probably be terrible at it. I really like your pictures you did a great job. Fun present too.

Shelley said...

Melissa, you never told me what fun gifts you got. I am SO excited for you!! Those pictures look great! That is just awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Melissa! You are one talented woman.

Ashley said...

What a fun gift. Looks like you're doing a great job too!!

Unknown said...

Melissa I miss you! And that was basically ALL the snow. It was a light dusting and kids had to scrape the ground to get enough throw. But it has been 20-35 degrees the last 4 days and people don't know how to react to cold weather. :)

Hope you are loving your snow, I do miss it occasionally and we miss you guys.