Great job! It always amazes me how much older they look when they get a hair cut.
I cannot believe how big he is already. So cute with that new hair cut. You are brave doing it yourself. I need to learn how in case I have any boys. =)
Karlee could really use one of these!!! I want to do it myself but i'm super scared!
He looks so handsome! you are so good!
It looks great! Nice job. And I absolutely 2nd the idea of you coming to visit us!!
great job Melissa! He sure is a handsome little guy:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great job! It always amazes me how much older they look when they get a hair cut.
I cannot believe how big he is already. So cute with that new hair cut. You are brave doing it yourself. I need to learn how in case I have any boys. =)
Karlee could really use one of these!!! I want to do it myself but i'm super scared!
He looks so handsome! you are so good!
It looks great! Nice job. And I absolutely 2nd the idea of you coming to visit us!!
great job Melissa! He sure is a handsome little guy:)
Post a Comment