Ryan had been out of town the week of Celeste's birthday. We were so happy to see him at 6:00 the evening of her big day! We had a family dinner with her favorite, pizza, and then our families came over for presents, cake, and ice cream. I love celebrating birthdays!
This is her crown she got at preschool. She wanted to take M&M cookies to her friends in her class.
She couldn't hardly wait for presents. Here's her new bike helmet for ages 3+ but it's too small and won't even go on her head. That gift is being returned for a bigger size! (She has her daddy's head!)


THANK YOU everyone for the gifts! She is very loved!

Grandma Mikesell got her this picnic table that she loves! It's what she's eaten dinner at every night since her birthday.

Helping Daddy put it together


Cake and Ice Cream. She wanted pink cake!



She was so nice to share with Caleb


THANK YOU everyone for the gifts! She is very loved!
Grandma Mikesell got her this picnic table that she loves! It's what she's eaten dinner at every night since her birthday.
Helping Daddy put it together
Cake and Ice Cream. She wanted pink cake!
She was so nice to share with Caleb
Here's Caleb's face if we didn't shovel it in fast enough. He ate more cake and ice cream that night than Celeste did!
We had a great time celebrating Celeste on her birthday and hope she felt special!
It was Ryan's birthday on the 25th, which was the day he had to leave town. I made him a nice birthday breakfast that morning, but wished I could have done more. I love the month of April because I get to celebrate a lot of birthdays!



1 comment:
She is a beautiful 3 year old girl! I can't believe she's 3.
What a great birthday.
Happy late birthday to you too Ryan!!
Post a Comment