Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas

I LOVE Christmas time! Here is a bunch of pictures from our Christmas. Christmas Eve, we got to Skype with my little brother who's on a mission for our church in Russia. (It was Christmas morning for him.) That was wonderful talking to him and seeing him. Then we came home and opened one gift, which were new church outfits for Celeste and Caleb. (That's what the first few pictures are of.) They got to wear them to church Christmas morning. After church, we came home, opened gifts, rested for a while, and then got to talk to my little sister who's on a mission in California! Being able to talk to my siblings make Christmas even that more special. I love it! Enjoy the pictures! :)












2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like your kids made out well! :)

Harrison's said...

Looks like the kids had so much fun. We loved "seeing" you guys. Technology is amazing. I hear spring break is a great time to visit Kansas =)