Cute family picture! Your kids are getting so big! And was that snow on the ground? We live in Florida now and we'll never see snow again, unless we visit somewhere else. ;-) Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to hear your BIG news!!
I totally understand about falling behind, as you know. :) Your family is adorable as always! I'm so curious about your big news now! :)
What's the BIG news?? You can't leave us hanging like the!Love the photos...your kids are A-DORABLE!!
I want to know the big news too! You're keeping us in suspense. And your kids are adorably photogenic!Also, if it shows a comment from Matt, that was me. I forgot he was signed in. No need to worry about creepy stalkers.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute family picture! Your kids are getting so big! And was that snow on the ground? We live in Florida now and we'll never see snow again, unless we visit somewhere else. ;-) Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to hear your BIG news!!
I totally understand about falling behind, as you know. :) Your family is adorable as always! I'm so curious about your big news now! :)
What's the BIG news?? You can't leave us hanging like the!
Love the photos...your kids are A-DORABLE!!
I want to know the big news too! You're keeping us in suspense. And your kids are adorably photogenic!
Also, if it shows a comment from Matt, that was me. I forgot he was signed in. No need to worry about creepy stalkers.
Post a Comment