Thursday, April 26, 2012

Celeste's Kite

I have to document this for my sake. On March 30th, Celeste's preschool class had a kite flying day. Each child was to bring in a kite and they went outside to fly them. We do not own a kite (and I forgot about it) so that morning before preschool, Celeste decided to make her own kite. She was SO proud of her creation and thought it flew better than anyone else's kite. (Which it did because it had a short string and there was no wind at all that day!) 


She'd take it down the slide with her. 


This kite followed Celeste around for days. It was so cute to watch her so proud of something she did. I love you Celeste!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Love, love, LOVE this post! I think it is just a perfect example of childhood. Celeste is so adorable. :)

Rappleye Family said...

WOW!! Smart girl!

Rappleye Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.