Friday, October 5, 2007

About Us


I love looking at other friends blogs and seeing what's new in their lives, so I decided to make one for Ryan and I so others can see what we're up to! After I graduated from BYU-Idaho in December 2005, Ryan started looking for a new job. In March of 2006, he was offered a job with the State of Wyoming Engineers office in Riverton. We moved to Riverton and really enjoy it here. (I never thought we'd end up back in Riverton because it is my home town, but the Lord has a plan for us all and a lot of times it's not the same plan that we have!) We bought this house just after we moved here. It's not huge, but works well for our little family. We love it! And we love visitors so you're always welcome! I started off working at a medical clinic, which I didn't like. I am now teaching preschool and really enjoy it. My mother actually owns it so it's fun working and teaching with her.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Holy Cow! Of course we remember you guys! Our super great neighbors in Rexburg! Cute house! Great to hear some news about you guys! Congratulations on expecting; how fun!