This is our other exciting news. After a long wait, doctors appointments, and one of the most difficult trials I've been through, we are thrilled to announce that we're expecting! There's not much to see in this sonogram picture because I was only 8 weeks along the day this was taken. It just looks like a gummy bear! (That's what the doctor said at least!) I'm now 9 weeks and am due May 7, 2008. We are extremely excited and will keep you posted!
Celebrate it all!
1 year ago



5 comments:
So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you don't get morning sickness like I did!
CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA AND RYAN! I am so glad that you posted a comment on our blog. How have you been feeling? I hope that all goes well for you throughout the pregnancy. I don't know your exact struggles with getting pregnant, but all I can tell you is you are not alone out there. It is a great blessing. I am excited to read your blog and keep in touch with you and Ryan. Say HI to Nicole and Benson for us if you see them soon. My email is annamc23@gmail.com if you ever need it.
Yeah for you!! I'm super excited that you are going to have a baby and that you got a blog!!! It's so fun. How is your pregnancy going? Are you struggling with morning sickness?
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you - and a little jealous :) I'm so glad that you are pregnant!! And I'm so glad that you found our blog!! It will be fun to stay in touch better that way.
Hello Mikesells, it's the Miltons from Univ. Courtyard. It's been a while! We found your blog thru the Tingey's blog. Hope that's ok. We just had to look and see what you're up to. Congrats on all your big news! You have lots going on right now! You guys sound like you're doing well. That's good to hear!!
Post a Comment