Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Visitors

This past summer, we were fortunate to have the Wheats and the Wallaces come visit us! We had lots of fun hiking and sliding off the natural slide (waterfall) in Sinks Canyon. We love visitors and all are welcome!



Come on, doesn't it make you want to live here? Or at least visit?

7 comments:

emily said...

That slide is awesome? Is it wet, because if it's not I'm just thinking that would hurt a little. How fun!

Sara Love said...

It's so fun to see your slideshow with the Wallaces and Wheats! Thanks for putting that up on your blog! Hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

Mike-sellys! Oh that was the greatest trip to see you guys! We miss you tons and hope that you are having a wonderful fall with the leaves changing and all those pretty drives around you!

And again CONGRATS! on expecting! I am so sooo happy for you both and can't wait to meet the little mikesell.

Monette and Mark said...

We're so glad you found us! It's so much fun to keep in touch through blogs. How does your cousin know Mark's brother? Which brother? We're curious about the connection.

It looks like you had tons of fun w/Wheats and Wallaces. Joshua is sure grown up.

That's exciting news to hear you are expecting!!

Monette and Mark said...

Thanks for explaining the connection. Chad is Mark's cousin. It's such a small world isn't it?

becky ward said...

Thanks for dropping a line on my blog! I was so surprised and excited to see a comment from you. It seems like it has been forever since we were in Rexburg. I have enjoyed looking at your pictures from your trip with the Wheats and Wallaces. I am a little jealous you all have stayed so close! You all look great and I am excited to be able to peak into your lives through your blogs.

And, congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting!

Ben and Cortney said...

That looks like it was a load of fun. I think someday we are going to have to make our way to Wyoming. I can definately see why people from the big city have such a fantastical view of rural life...cause it sucks being in the city all of the time. Congrats on the baby!