My older sister, Kara, was married in the Salt Lake Temple Friday, March 21st. It turned out to be a great weekend and we're so excited for Kara and Drew. Here are a few pictures of the weekend. (Sorry, I think some of the pictures are blurry.)
Drew and Kara Bott

This is all the family that was there on my side
Kara and my nephew, Tayson
My little sister, April, was the maid of honor
My Handsome Husband
12 comments:
Wish I would have been there!
(sorry about last night, our internet went down :()
I just love weddings!! It looks like it was a beautiful day indeed. You and sisters look so much alike!
I was in SLC then! Oh, I wish I could have seen you down there. That would have been awesome!
I am soooo sad I couldn't be at the wedding... hopefully I do get to come and visit you guys this summer though.
P.S. You are so cute pregnant. I am so excited for you guys!
Of course I remember you! In fact, ever since I saw the first comment you left on Em's blog I've checked your blog out a few times. I'm excited to see that you're pregnant!!!!! And with a little girl too.... jealous!
I use something called MixMap to track my blog visitors. Unless you used a different computer tonight to look at my blog, you're not the Lander person. The tracker can only identify IP addresses, so the IP address you used tonight to leave a comment showed you are in Rock Springs, WY. But truthfully the MixMap can do wacky things, so you could be the Lander person after all! If you want a MixMap too go to http://www.mixmap.com/. But I warn you, you might go nuts trying to figure out who all of these people are. I know I have!
Lastly, I have to ask how you know Steve and Nicole Courtright? Steve and Boyd were best friends growing up. Small world when Mormon Schools are involved. :)
P.S. What is your maiden name again? I want to say Browning.... am I way off?
Yeah KARA!!! Please tell her Congrats for me. Is she going to get a blog soon? You need to have a chat with her. How much longer until this baby is coming? I'm getting too excited!
Congratulations, Kara! She looks beautiful!
Hey, I actually didn't know you had a blog site (maybe you told me and I forgot) but I saw your address in a comment on Rachel's blog! :) I've been meaning to send you an e-mail; I have one in my drafts folder that I haven't finished yet!
You look great! I love all of the pictures! I also loved the pictures from your cruise. I love it! :)
Cute pictures!Tell Ryan thank you so much for cleaning our computer! I've had a "done" button all day!
Tell Kara congrats from all my family! In answer to your Robert question, he is currently helping out his Dad with Pence Surveying and will be returning to New Mexico in the fall to finish his degree in surveying.
You and April look alike!! Crazy
Hey Guys,
Lewis called us with the news of Celeste's birth. Mark and I are so happy for you. Seems impossible you are finally starting youkr family. Ryan, so me a favor and find a nice girl for Lewis. We not are the grandparents of 4 & 8/9th. Joe has 2 boys and 1 girl out in Seattle. Erin has 1 girl and another due any second. Best time of our lives!!!
We love you guys, don't forget us, Ryan.
Love, LeAnn & Mark
Post a Comment