Last Friday night, a group of our friends got together and we had a 70's party. We had to dress up in 70's costumes and had fondue. Then we played the Wii, not that that's 70's, but it was still fun. It was our first time playing Guitar Hero and as you can see in the last picture, I had to really focus! These were the Hippe costumes Ryan and I came up with. It was a great night. Thanks Fowlers!


5 comments:
Cute! Looks like you had fun!
Looks like you spent some time getting ready for the party. Did you make your costumes. Very cool.
now that sounds fun! you both look great!
I love the picture of you playing Guitar Hero, Melissa! You definitely look focused!
Now can you imagine if you had gone into labor at the party and had to go to the hospital dressed like that!? Haha.
Post a Comment