Celeste Emma Mikesell was born Monday, April 28, 2008 at 4:20 pm. She is 6 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long. Everyone is doing fabulous! We got to come home on Tuesday at about 5:00 pm. I never got around to posting this, but the last week of my pregnancy I had high blood pressure they were worried about. I also had some other signs of toxemia so Friday they checked my blood and it came back fine. They just wanted to keep a close eye on me so I had to go to the hospital OB on Sunday for what we thought was going to be a short blood pressure check. It was still high and he didn't want to take the risk of it turning into toxemia so he decided to induce before it got really bad. They decided to induce Monday morning but wouldn't let me go home Sunday night. So there I slept (actually I didn't sleep at all) and Monday morning at 6:00 am they started me. They broke my water at about 8:45, I got an epidural at 10:30, took a couple hour nap and delivered at 4:20. Everyone was doing great so we were fortunate to be able to come home today, Tuesday, at 5:00 pm. Ryan and I are so happy and feel so blessed. She is precious and we love her to pieces!
Celebrate it all!
1 year ago



22 comments:
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! :)
She's precious! Told you would do just fine! Can't wait to talk to you! Love you guys
Congrats! So glad things went well. You both look glad to be done and have her here. You did it! : )
Yeah, Celeste is here and we couldn't be happier for you guys! So glad everything went well and that you are now home. I will give you a call here in a day or so. I don't want to crowd ya and I know all your family is there. Oh she is so cute!!
Congrats! I have heard all about you through Jenn(I live across the street from her) She looks so cute.
Congratulations! and i can't believe you are home already. you must be feeling great. she is adorable. i can't wait to see more pictures.
Congratulations!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you picked out! I look forward to hearing more about her and seeing lots of pictures, but I know you'll be busy for the next little while. Make sure you get lots of sleep! And congrats again!
Yay! I've checked your blog several times these past couple of days for your good news! She is more than adorable! So pretty and I love her hair! Take care!
Congratulations!!!! we can't wait to see more.
Best wishes. Grandma & Karla
Congratulations! Celeste Emma is such a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you guys. What a beautiful family! Love you!! :)
Congratulations Melissa! I am so happy for you guys! Babies are soooo much fun. Ashlee is here with me kicking up a storm. She is pretty excited for you also.....
Yea she's here!! Congrats. We're so glad to hear things went well. My Lexi has the same purple outfit only in a much bigger size. Get lots of sleep. Enjoy every moment. They sure do grow fast!
She is a beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well and that you all are healthy and happy.
Yay! Congratulations to your little family! We're so excited for you-- she is so precious! We can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about her!
Congratulation. I love the name. I'm so happy for you, hope all is going well.
YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! HOW CUTE!!
I'm so happy for you!! She's so beautiful and everyone is healthy!! You can't ask for more!! I also started a blog and am trying to talk Emily into starting one as well. Check it out at http://mydevriesfamily.blogspot.com.
I'm so happy for you!! She's so beautiful and everyone is healthy!! You can't ask for more!! I also started a blog and am trying to talk Emily into starting one as well. Check it out at http://mydevriesfamily.blogspot.com.
That is so wonderful. Congrats!
How exciting! You guys are going to be such good parents - she's a lucky girl!
Yay! Congratulations you guys! She's beautiful!
Yay! i'm so happy for you! I hope that all is well. you're so cute and she is beautiful! I'll keep tabs on you through your blog. I love you so much miss! Have fun being a mommy!
Post a Comment