I remember how proud I was when Gracie finally pooped, after a long crying session it was a welcome relief... although cleaning that up was never much fun! Don't worry... the up the back stuff stops eventually.
Yea don't remind me that you're not coming too!!! :( I miss you! We haven't talked in a week! We'll have to make an appt to meet online like a Saturday or Sunday night!
14 comments:
Oh my gosh...... the joys of parenthood.
YEA SHE FINALLY POOPED!! YEA FOR CELEESTE! I am so glad Ashlee has only had 1 like that!
Wow, that girl is talented! Gotta love those moments....Just hope you have some good stain remover!
That's disgusting!! Why would you put that on your blog? Oh well have fun with that little crapper
I remember those days!! They cry forever and then afterwards they are all smiles!!
Woah!! That had to be a good clean up, what fun! :P
I remember how proud I was when Gracie finally pooped, after a long crying session it was a welcome relief... although cleaning that up was never much fun! Don't worry... the up the back stuff stops eventually.
Nice one! The joys of newborns! It is nice when they don't do that anymore!
Wow!!! Who got to clean that one up?
I'd forgotten about those nasty messes. That's one things I'm not looking forward to with having a newborn around again. Yucky!
LOL I'm sorry for whoever had to clean it up.
REPLY FROM YOUR POST ON MY BLOG
Yea don't remind me that you're not coming too!!! :(
I miss you! We haven't talked in a week! We'll have to make an appt to meet online like a Saturday or Sunday night!
hey we are going to the reunion are you?
I love that you posted this picture! We miss you guys and the little pooper =)
Post a Comment