We have been so blessed with a wonderful baby. Celeste has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. She'll go between 7-9 hours; I consider that through the night! She also has a cold right now, poor girl. She is really conjested and we have to suck out her nose multiple times a day. If we put her on her back, she can't breathe very well, so she's been sleeping in her bouncy chair. However, she's been a trooper through it all. She's still a happy, good baby and still sleeps for 7-8 hours at night. We love her to pieces! On top of her being sick, I got mastitis on Sunday. I was pretty sick Sunday, but felt better Monday and today. They've got me on antibiotics and hopefully that takes care of it soon! So, we've had a couple of rougher days this week, but we're hanging in there and still doing great! Here are some pictures of my sweetheart I took a few days ago. She's a doll!
Celebrate it all!
1 year ago



13 comments:
Oh my gosh she has changed so much! She is so cute!!!! Glad you are feeling better!
I finally get to see your Mom and April tomorrow. April is at my parent's house tonight I guess.
She is a beautiful girl! Hope she gets better soon, and I hope you do too.
She is so adorable! I love her cute smile. I'm so glad she is a happy baby and a good sleeper. I hope that the two of you start feeling better soon!
I can't believe your baby is already sleeping through the night!! My seven month old son gets up once or twice a night to eat and Chase (who is 3) still gets up every now and then for a drink!! Lucky You!!!
She is such a doll! What a sweet little girl-- how fun! :) I remember the Dr. telling me that they consider 5-6 hrs 'sleeping through the night' (not in my book, but oh well.... :) So 7-9 is GREAT!! That's awesome to have a great sleeper! I hope you're all better soon!
Cute - she's beautiful! Hope you're all feeling better soon!
I think she does look like me! Just kidding. Super cute! Glad you're feeling better. We love and miss you.
CUTE!!! HOW FUN!!
Oh she is so darling! I can't believe that big smile already! That's so great that she is sleeping so well. It makes life so much easier =)
Holy cow does she look like her daddy!!! What a little angel. Congrats on sleeping through the night. That's quite a happy accomplishment. Feel better!
Mastitis is no fun. It's like wow I have this on to of everything else? It is great that you are nursing though, good for you! Congrats, it is great that she is sleeping through the night.
She is so adorable. It's amazing to me how much she looks like Ryan!! Crazy!
Hey cus! How are you? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment