When it comes to good pictures of Celeste, I get frustrated! I had professional pictures taken at Wal-Mart (the only place here without having to spend a hundred dollars) and wasn't pleased with how they turned out. I decided I could take my own just as good, and so I tried. Now I'm not convinced I can take my own either. They didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. But oh wells, here are some better pictures of her beautiful blessing dress and of course our cute daughter.


Where do you get your childrens professional pictures taken?
14 comments:
Hey! The blessing dress tunred out beautiful-your family is way talented! It's fun to see Celeste growing up, I bet even more fun for you of course! We go to JCPenney, they have coupons in Parents magazines for 3.99 per sheet. They usually come out pretty cute, I don't know if there's one near you or not though! Hope all is well!
Very cute Melissa. You might even try and see if there is a professional photographer around you that takes photos and can take them and then put them on a disc for you? I think I might do that because I founda photographer over here that will charge $25-$50 an hour. Should take more than an hour to take photos of Ashlee! :-)
ok thats supposed to say should not take! :)
these turned out perfect enough!
ps i do jcpenney too!
Once a year on their birthday, I take my kids to Kiddie Kandids. It does get pretty expensive though. Our Wal-Mart here does just as good for about half the price. I think your pictures turned out beautiful!!
That is a gorgeous dress! Your mom is amazing, and you did great with those pictures.
The dress is so beautiful and the pictures were great! Joseph's diaper "leaked" on his blessing outfit before we had a chance to take pictures and I never got back to putting him in the outfit. I do regret that, but we learn from those experiences. We have taken Joseph to JC Penney and been happy enough with how the pictures turn out. More often than not, I just whip out the camera when he is doing something cute. It's not professional, but I've got him when he is in a good mood and doing something at home that he would never do in a studio. That's my two bits. :) She is such a beautiful baby!
She's so cute! Her dress is beautiful, that's so nice that your mom was able to make it-- it makes it that much more special! We love going to JC Penny for our pictures... I always get the coupons for $7.99 (they come in the mail, or I think you could even find them online), and that gets us 30 something pictures. I think they've always done a great job, too. We go there every time! I would suggest trying it out there... Good luck!
What a cutie - she looks beautiful! I must tell you, the WMart photo place here *stinks* I haven't gone back in almost a year because I've been so disappointed. Long story, but I took Brailee in for her 1st b-day and they were so rude to me that I just left and came home and took my own. I wish we had somewhere affordable and decent around here :-P
You pictures turned out very cute! I love the picture (from your previous post) of her smiling! She's adorable!
I currently use a Canon PowerShot - just got it this spring and LOVE it! Our older camera is a Kodak EasyShare - I liked that one too until we got the new one, it's a much better quality! But our Kodak is almost 5 years old, so it's a little outdated. For taking your own pics, make sure you have plenty of light and you'll get better pics - natural light is the best. Good luck!
I took Alexis to JcPenny's they did a great job, but she was 6 months old. I usually take my own, you just need to play with lighting and natural light works the best.
I love the dress. Bethany goes to JcPenny's. It's 40 bucks for a membership for a year or 2. you can go any time and get your pictures taken and you are not obligated but buy any and you can get coupons online for like the "school" package for 15 bucks. We went to Sears and walked out 100 bucks later. Don't make the same mistake.
Your daughter is adorable! I love the dress. David's sister made ours. I am actually in the hospital right now getting ready to have our little girl! :)
Post a Comment