Celeste had her 4 month check-up today. She is doing great! She got pretty My Little Pony bandaids this time! Here are her stats (I can't remember the exact percentiles so these are abouts!):
Weight: 13 lbs 8 oz (60th percentile)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (30th percentile) (I don't believe this one. I measured her at 25 inches a few weeks ago. They always measure her shorter than I do.)
Head Circumference: 17 in (90th percentile)
She's been sleeping all evening after her shots. I don't remember her sleeping this much last time she got poked. The above picture she is just waking up.



5 comments:
Shots suck! For baby and mom!
Looks like she's growing great!
She is such a cute sleeper. Maybe she is growing some more and that is why she is sleepy. I love these updates. Hope your doing well. :)
My kids always sleep alot after their shots too. Chase especially. He scared me once when he slept all afternoon and then all night. I guess it's how he deals with it and his little body gets tired from the vaccines. I love your baby's hair!!
Cuttie pie. Now that I think about it Austin slept a lot after getting his shots too. Congratulations on winning the random comment prize, it was classic.
Your random comment... Did Ryan come up with that advice because he knows that from first hand experience?
Post a Comment