Tuesday, October 28, 2008

6 Months

Celeste is 6 months old today! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Here she is showing off her two teeth!
Celeste is now sitting up very well. She has her 6 month check up on Thursday so I'll post her new stats then.


I am way behind on my posts so check back often for lots of updates!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Yea where did time go???


Um I think your blog has been SPAMED! Gee bunch of weirdos!

Emily said...

Wow! She is getting so big! She is so cute!

Cassie and Mark said...

Those little teeth are so cute! I hope you had a good trip to Utah last week and I look forward to pictures.

Mrs. Wallace said...

I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks! She's looking more like a mix of you and Ryan now, that spells big trouble for you two. I guess the trouble is part of the bliss that comes with parenthood.