While I was goofing around with the camera, Ryan went fishing
Here are a couple shots I took. Nothing too fancy, I was just trying different settings on the camera. I still haven't bought a camera yet, but now I'm leaning towards a SLR; probably one of the Canon Rebels.
Many people have asked or commented on Celeste sitting up. The truth is she isn't sitting up super well yet. In these pictures, I am holding on to her hand. The pictures in the previous post, Ryan was helping her and would let go right as I was taking the picture. She can sit up on her own very well in grass, but on the floor, she lasts about 10 seconds. She is only 5 months though! It's coming.
Celeste was very interested in the dirt and sticks!
On our way down, we saw two Big Horn Sheep right on the side of the road.
And deer! (There are lots of deer in Lander.)



4 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! I really miss Sinks Canyon!!
Celeste is so cute, I love her big beautiful eyes!
Great scenery and great models! Good luck picking out your new camera. :)
Fun pics - and I'm jealous, all our trips to Sinks and I've NEVER seen a big horn sheep! Always lots of deer ;-)
Post a Comment