Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today

I just think Celeste looks so stinkin' cute today!


And maybe you'd care to know that last Sunday night/Monday morning she cut her first tooth through! Of course, it's on the bottom and the second one is either through or it will be tonight! (I can't quite tell if I feel it or if it's really close!) If I had my way, I would have waited a few more months for teeth, but oh wells! It's still exciting!

6 comments:

Harrison's said...

Oh my goodness she does look stinkin' cute!! That outfit is too great. Did you make the dress? I love it!

Emily said...

She is so cute with her big smile! Good luck with the teething! I hope all goes well for you!

Unknown said...

Oh she is a doll! Fabulous outfit!

Jenn said...

Yea for teeth! :-)

Monette and Mark said...

I love the dress. Way cute. She's adorable.

Giles Fam said...

Ok, she DOES look ridiculously cute!! I love dressing up little girls for church. PRECIOUS!