Wednesday, November 19, 2008

6 Month Pictures

Yesterday Celeste looked so cute in this outfit Grandma Harrison and Aunt April picked up for her a while ago, I had to get out my camera and do a little 6 month photo shoot. I need to get out my black background though to hide the shadows! There will be more 6 month pictures...
I think this one shows her personality really well.







Who Me?

So there's just a few of the many. Thanks for looking! Enjoy.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay that last one is ADORABLE!!

Emily said...

I have to agree. That is just too perfect!

And I love all of the other pictures from your previous posts, too! So I see all of the Daddy/Daughter pictures. Where is the family picture?! :)

I love your new hobby! You'll have to teach me - over e-mail, I guess!

Liz said...

She looks so much like you!!

Harrison's said...

SO SO cute!

Mrs. Wallace said...

I knew that she'd have the "Who me" look, it's in the family. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that you put that caption. Can you e-mail me a bunch of pics so I can print them out?