I wanted to post these pictures a month ago, but didn't get around to it. However, now is a great time because we've attempted swimming a second time. We took Celeste swimming for the first time at the pool on October 11th. These are pictures from that day. As you can see, there was lots of tears and screaming. I don't know if it was the noise or lots of kids splashing, or it was a lot of water, because she absolutely loves her baths.
She just wasn't sure about this whole idea.
So, we had our second attempt this past Saturday, November 22nd. I didn't take the camera this time, but the pictures would have turned out very similar; lots of crying. We walked into the pool and she immediately grabbed onto me tight. Many of you know Ryan's swimming background, so I don't think we'll give up. Maybe we'll keep trying in our friends hot tub with the temperature turned down. Or next time I'll get in with her instead of Ryan.



2 comments:
Shoot! Hopefully she'll warm up to it next time. I'm so glad that we get to keep in touch too! Next time you come to Utah you'll have to let us know.
Can Celeste get any cuter?!!!
Post a Comment