Wednesday, November 26, 2008

At It Again

She's just so much fun to take pictures of! I love the way the dark background always turns out. I think these are better than my last 6 month photo shoot.



So Precious!





Opps, these ones I haven't cropped yet.

So Big!

Which one is your favorite?

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I think I like the last one the best but they are all too cute!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

How fun you are! I bet you have so many cute pictures up in your house! I like the first one the best! Come to Rexburg so you can take pics of McKyla!

Carissa said...

These turned out so good! You've really god some great shots. Celeste has such a sweet little smile! I love them all!

Pete & Kenna said...

She is such a doll! Her smile is so adorable. I think they are all too cute to choose from... I can't believe how well she sets up.

Harrison's said...

Ooh I can't decide between one and five. These are such great pictures Melissa! And I just had to tell you how excited I am that you're coming to visit!!!

Giles Fam said...

I love them all...but 1st, 5th, 6th & the last one all stand out in my mind :)