Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

I hope you all had a great Christmas! Here are a couple pictures from our holiday.


Christmas morning with her stocking

We opened a few gifts at our own house in the morning I surprised Ryan this year! He always figures out his gifts and I can never surprise him. I was so excited this year that he had no idea!! :) We then went to my parents house for breakfast, more gifts, dinner, and to hang out as a family. We actually ended up taking Celeste's stocking over there. So here she is opening her stocking.

Opening more gifts

She enjoyed the handle on the car seat!

The only things I bought Celeste for Christmas was a new car seat, 2 toys, and her stocking stuffers. I think my little sister and my mom had way too much fun at the Park City, UT outlet mall! But thanks a ton, gals, she was in much need of clothes and they are all darling! And a big thanks to all of Ryan's family for the gifts. We had a great Christmas.
Her Loot (a ton, I know!)

5 comments:

Liz said...

You have the same tradition as we do in our family! We always pile up our gifts and take a picture with them!

Carissa said...

My parents bought way more for ashlyn than we did too! Grandparents are funny. BTW, what kind of carseat did you end up getting her? I need to start looking for Ashlyn. There's a million out there!

Harrison's said...

Such fun Christmas pictures! I love the expressions on Celeste's face.

Mrs. Wallace said...

Ok, the first thing I noticed was her stocking-adorable! It is so perfect!

Lori said...

This is Julie's sister and I had to come to your blog to see updated pictures of Celeste. She is the cutest baby!! I love all the pictures of her!