(I stuck her binky in to keep her from chewing on the wood)
Celery Sticks...She loves chewing on them!
She is so adorable! Love that smile!
She is always so happy and smiling! What a sweet little girl! By the way, those candy canes in the last post look DELICIOUS!
What a little cutie!
Well, she has the cute thing perfected!!
fishygirl03@hotmail.comThanks :)
I bet you just cannot get enough of her! What a cutie-I hope your family has a great Christmas together!
Melissa, I love to see pics of Celeste. I don't think she could be anymore beautiful that she already is!
Oh how cute! Hey thank you so much for your Christmas card. IT was very cute and sweet! Hope your holidays went well. Those Candy canes look yummy!
Ashlee loved celery at that age too. She still is. Just have to be more careful now that she doesn't chew off big chunks!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She is so adorable! Love that smile!
She is always so happy and smiling! What a sweet little girl! By the way, those candy canes in the last post look DELICIOUS!
What a little cutie!
Well, she has the cute thing perfected!!
fishygirl03@hotmail.com
Thanks :)
I bet you just cannot get enough of her! What a cutie-I hope your family has a great Christmas together!
Melissa, I love to see pics of Celeste. I don't think she could be anymore beautiful that she already is!
Oh how cute! Hey thank you so much for your Christmas card. IT was very cute and sweet! Hope your holidays went well. Those Candy canes look yummy!
Ashlee loved celery at that age too. She still is. Just have to be more careful now that she doesn't chew off big chunks!
Post a Comment