Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Harrison Cousins

My mom made Celeste and Elsie matching outfits so we had to get their picture taken together, too. It's tricky to get Celeste to stay in one place to get her picture taken anymore. She does great if we're outside and the grass is wet! ;) This was the best I got this time. We may have to try again. We are missing cousin Tayson, who lives in Michigan. Hopefully someday soon we'll have all 3 of the Harrison cousins together to get their picture taken!

3 comments:

Pete & Kenna said...

SO cute! I love the matching outfits!

Jared said...

They look so darling and those outfits are adorable. I love holding hands pictures. I wish we all lived closer! --Julie (sorry I just realized I'm logged in as Jared right now)

Harrison's said...

This one is Jared. The pictures are cute. We would love to get one of all 3 together. You're going to have to pick another color though!