We have started the kitchen remodel. Painting is finished! This weekend we will start tearing out the floor and putting down concrete backer board. Then the following weekend we will be tiling. It'll be so nice when it's all finished!
(I apologize, these pictures were taken while we had everything torn apart so nothing is in it's place...it's messy!)
(I apologize, these pictures were taken while we had everything torn apart so nothing is in it's place...it's messy!)
Before:
During:
After:
I love how it turned out! We are eventually going to get stainless steel appliances (one at a time) and I think it'll look super nice. We are also going to replace the handles an on cupboards. I'll keep you updated on pictures when we're doing the floors.
Coming Soon: Pictures from Celeste and my trip to Seattle, WA. We just returned home last night and I'm anxious to share the pictures. However, it's my bed time now. I'll shoot for tomorrow!



7 comments:
That looks fantastic!! I love seeing before and after projects. Can't wait to watch it all come together. You have done a fabulous job, and I love the color.
Hey, good luck with the remodel! I know what a pain it can be, but I'm sure it will be great when it's done! Love the paint color. =)
That looks great. I can't wait to show you pictures of mine. New carpet!!! I love it. We're not doing tile, because I can't handle the cold. I love the blue walls. You guys are so good!
Cool thats always fun to change!
It looks great! I wish we lived closer so I could help. We love you.
Looks good! It's such a pain to paint, but so worth it!!
I know Jared already commented but I just wanted to say how much I love it too! It looks great!! What a fun color.
Post a Comment