(I'm doing great at keeping my blog updated!! I just posted 3 new posts so don't miss any and leave us comments!)
Celeste is so much fun! She has a new little laugh/giggle that's so stinkin' cute! Just thought I'd share a little video clip of her. Hopefully it makes you smile like it does for me.
(She's so much help when I do the laundry!)



4 comments:
She is such a doll!! I love the laugh- what a happy little girl!! :)
She is so dang cute! It'll be fun to have a play date sometime. She is such a cutie!
Her laugh is so great! I can't wait to hear it in person =)
Mel, Celeste is so big now & I love her laugh!!! What a cutie! Sorry I haven't returned any calls I have a sinus infection and have lost my voice, I can only squeak out words and it takes all my energy. Joshua keeps saying "Mommy, why do you talk like that?" It stinks. We love you and hope that you are well.
Post a Comment