Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Pictures

I told you I'm behind on my blogging! (Scroll down for the other post) These pictures weren't actually taken on Easter because for some reason the pictures I took on Easter didn't stay on my camera card. They're gone. Needless to say, I was very disappointed! Next time Celeste wears her Easter dress, I'll get more pictures and post those.

Celeste got bubbles in her Easter basket. They didn't go over too well the first few times. They scared her! She is starting to enjoy them more now.


Celeste also found her Easter basket that was on our coffee table and managed to get ahold of it. I sat and watched her! She was in heaven! (See, I'm not that mean of a mom)

Look at that grin :)

By the way, for those who don't know, Celeste LOVES to eat. And she will eat ANYTHING. She is such a great eater and we are very grateful for that.

4 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Chocolate makes me smile like that too :)

Anonymous said...

I love that little look little ones they get when they know they've got into something they're not supposed to have. Celeste just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Pete & Kenna said...

She is such a doll. I love how excited she is with the candy in her hand. My mom got that ball at a toy store in Springville. She said that's about the only place she's ever seen them. She wasn't sure what it was called though. Hope that helps. :)

Jena said...

Cute - a girl's gotta have her chocolate! BTW - love the one sock on, one sock off look ;-)