I'm behind in my blogging. These pictures were taken over a month ago but I just had to post them. Celeste LOVES it outside. She had just woken up and it was still pretty chilly outside. She has such a sad face, poor girl!
These pictures make me look like a mean mom :(



6 comments:
Oh Melissa, you won't let her outside in the COLD and you bring scary bubbles into the house? Celeste is a crack up with those sad faces ( does this make me a mean mom for laughing at sad faces?)
Those faces are usually just a ploy to get what they want. Brayden has the pouting face down to a fine art. At 1 1/2 years old he already knows how to work it!!
Those are such sad faces! She's so sweet.
haha Ashlyn loves outside too. She's learned to get her coat and shoes and bring them to the door whenever I tell her we're going out. Silly girl. I love Celeste's little pouting face too!
The sad face does if for me every time. I took Kadie to nursery and she laid down on the floor and did a sad pout like her world was ending and I just had to pick her up! (I did hand her over to a nursery worker in tears a few minutes later but she usually stops after I leave anyways)
Oh, how sad! She is such a cute little thing!
Post a Comment