Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1 Year Stats

Last Thursday, Celeste had her 1 year well child check. Her are her stats:

Weight: 18 lbs 14 oz - 15th-20th percentile(I guess we'll wait to turn her car seat forward facing until she gains another pound!)
Height: 29 inches - 50th percentile
And just a random picture I took a few days ago:
This is Celeste's new favorite thing to do at preschool when we're outside playing. She figured out how to make herself go backwards!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Crystal has one of those over at her house and Ashlee LOVES that car! Those are about what Ashlee's stats were too.

Unknown said...

woohoo for Celeste! Driving backwards can be so tricky and she's got that down!

Carissa said...

Cute pic! Her stats are almost identical to Ashlyn's at 12 mos. These petite babies of ours! We finally turned her carseat around about two weeks ago (so abt 14 mos) when our bathroom scale reported 20 lbs three days in a row. We were so excited! hehe

emily said...

No it's a internet software program that i used. I absolutely love it. check it out....picnik.com you download one picture at a time & then edit it & save it back to your computer. Under creation there is a ton of cool options. Let me know what you think.

Sandy said...

Wow I can't believe she's one already! She's so adorable, and I loved the cake you made her. It looked like she had a great birthday, oh and we are still waiting for Hailey to gain weight to turn her around in her car seat too.

Pete & Kenna said...

She is such a cute little one! I'm glad she is doing well. She is such a doll.