Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 Year Indoor Photos

*Sigh* It gets harder and harder to take her pictures as she's becoming more and more mobile! Ahhhhh! I finally found some time to TRY to take her portraits. She just doesn't smile for the camera like she used to and it's hard to get her to sit still enough for even one shoot! Any suggestions from any professionals?
However, after looking at all the pictures I took, I'm actually pleased with some of them! As frustrated as I was when I was taking them, I think some turned out okay!
1.
2.

3.

I just love this girl!

4.

5.


This cheesy grin cracks me up!
6.

Celeste's new thing is to stick her tongue out. Whether she's playing or walking, she's always got her tongue hanging out of her mouth!

7.
And here she is walking away. "I'm done!"
You know the drill! I like your opinions! Please and thank you!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

She is too adorable! And walking, oh my! Ok, I like
# 1 & 4 -It's a toss up, she's got that sweet grin and looking right at you
# 7 - I think it's a cute, quirky, capture-her-personality, picture.

Great job, and you guys always go on fun hikes!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

They look great to me! I like #1 and #4 the best too. Do you have a Canon? I just got one and I would look to take pics like these-teach me! As for the smiling, some pics I've taken of McKyla playing and stuff are good enough that I'd consider them portraits, so maybe you can try and catch her just having fun one day!

Jenn said...

I love #6, but they are all great!

Kimra Bham said...

I think my favorite is #4-- her sweet smile with those big beautiful eyes-- I love it! You're so great at this!! Drew is 3 now, and will hold still but refuses to give me a cute, natural smile anymore. Good luck, and if you find anything that works for you, let me know, too!! :)

Ashley said...

You always do a great job. I like #1 and #6

Pete & Kenna said...

I love these pics. What and adorable little girl you have. I hear ya on having a hard time taking a pic. At 3 months they stay still and smile, not anymore. :) I love 6, she has such personality with her lil grin. She's a doll.

Carissa said...

Cute! You do such a good job! Our Ashlyn is super busy too and doesn't sit still for very long. The lady that did her year portraits was great. She had two areas (backgrounds, props, everything) set up in the living room and just let Ashlyn go back and forth playing. Some of the shots were just candids, but there were others where she would stop and sit that turned out really cute. She also had any assistant there that was really good with Ash and getting her attention and making her smile. That helped a ton!

Emily said...

#4 is my favorite, but I also like #3. I love all of your pictures! They are great!

Mrs. Wallace said...

I love the pics, especially since it's so hard to get good one at that age, but you did a good job. Her dress is adorable; I'm a huge fan of green! I love the chair & black background though, it looks good. She's so cute!!!

Cassie and Mark said...

1 is my favorite, but I love her expression in 2. Thanks for sharing! She's so cute!

Giles Fam said...

I like #1, #4, and and #6--but they are all really cute! You always do such a nice job taking her pictures, and I'm so impressed at how often you do it!!
Oh, and I LOVE her dress!! Where did you get it?