Sorry it's been so long since I've given an update! Now here's two at once! These are just some random pictures I took a few Saturday's ago. This was Celeste's and my day. (Dad was out of town this day.)
First, was breakfast. I was just testing out the camera before we did our photo shoot.
These were all taken the Saturday I did Celeste's 1 year photo shoot outside. This is just another one of those. She's playing with a dandelion. I still need to get some indoor photos of her. I'm hoping I can get some on Sunday. I need more time!



6 comments:
She's too cute!
What a fun day! She is super adorable and I could just kiss her cute cheeks!
I love her piggy tails! That water table looks super fun. And our favorite picture is her getting a drink --too funny!!
Cute pictures! she had a hard day :)
Cute pictures! We're back in town and I'd love to hear how your first few weeks with the daycare have been going. Call me or I'll call you!
I love those pictures! She is so adorable! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment