My sister-in-law gave me one of these when I had Celeste and I absolutley loved it, so, I decided to make them for my friends who have babies. This is about the 4th one I've made and it turned out to be one of my favorites. I forgot to take pictures of the other's I've made, but here is the most recent.
Celebrate it all!
1 year ago



6 comments:
I love those blankets! Of course I love blankets period! :)
Those are the coolest blankets and it looks fabulous! Great Job, Melissa!
I love those fabrics! So cute! And I would also like to know when you have time to sew?! You're amazing!
Those are great blankets!! Maybe I'll have another baby just so I can get one!!
So cute! You are so talented! McKyla sleeps with the blanket you made her every night by the way-she calls it her 'doggy blanket'. So thank you again!
Yes, it's darling - I love it, thanks so much! It's fun getting used to boy stuff now!
Post a Comment