Celeste
I can't believe she's 18 months already! (Actually, it's closer to 18 1/2 months!)
Here's her update:
Swine Flu: The rash was just a viral rash and was gone when she woke up Wednesday morning. Her fever came back Thursday night and stayed with her most of Friday. Now she's just left with a cough but feeling much much better.
Nursery: It consists of hanging on to mom as tight as she can and screaming as soon as we walk into the room. I peel her off and hand her to the nursery leaders. Today was the first day she didn't fall asleep. But she won't leave their laps. The leaders hold her the whole time while she cries on and off. I sure hope this ends soon because it's hard on mom and dad, too!
Talking: She has really started to talk and says new things everyday. I love it!
Hair: She really needs a hair trim to even everything up. However, today after church I put her hair in these awfully cute pig tails. Now I don't think I want to cut it!



6 comments:
Celeste is so beautiful, I bet if her and Jordan ever met he would be smitten, he loves pretty little girls!
Glad to hear all is well... I guess we were married 1 week ahead of you two. We had out 6th last week! Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary to you two!! And Celeste is way to cute in pigtails, don't cut her hair just yet. We are so glad she is feeling much better. And we wish you the best with nursery transitions.
CUTE!! Congrats you guys!! :) Love the dress on Celeste
Congratulations on six years! :) I'm glad that Celeste is feeling better. She is so adorable with those pigtails! Too cute! Good luck with nursery. Hopefully she'll adjust soon!
Hey Melissa,
What a cute girl! I did't realize our girls were so close in age. We are also doing the flu thing this week it has been aweful! So we are coming to Riverton on the 22 of December and we are wondering if we can spend the night at your house. We are passing through to Star Valley and would love to catch up!
Post a Comment