Remember this picture from last year? Trying to get Celeste's costume on this year was a similar experience!

However, on the third try, we did manage to happily get the costume on! But the picture had to be taken while the little mouse was on the move! So here is sneaky mouse.

Our Cute Little Mouse

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
11 comments:
Celeste looks so adorable!
Oh my goodness, is she "cute-ness" or what?? Love it.
ha ha thats adorable!! ha ha love it! I bet she got a lot of treats!
How cute is that?!! She looks adorable in her costume!!
What a sweet little girl!
She looks so cute! I love the cheese bow tie. So cute!
Oh, don't worry. I think everyone has a picture of their little one screaming their head off in a Halloween costume! I know I do!!! She does make a pretty cute sneaky mouse though...
So cute!
I totally forgot about the giraff. I almost bought that costume that other day at Babies R us for 10 bucks for jr next year. I wasn't sure what size to get so I decided to wait.
Her costume is soooo cute, did you make it? I love it! The swiss cheese bow tie tops it all off.
So funny! Maybe next year!
Post a Comment