Today has been the worst day of this adventure. Celeste was miserable. We had melt down after melt down. It's been a long day...
Here she is last night cuddling with Ryan before bed time.
And when she woke up this morning, she had a rash all over her stomach and up her face a little. I called the doctor and the nurse said it's probably just from the fever. I watched it throughout the day and thought it was going away. However, at 5:30 it started getting worse. Of course, it happened after 5. These next two pictures are what her back and stomach look like. Her face has been swollen all day today, too.
(You can click on this last picture to see it better)
I don't know if it's an allergic reaction to the Motrin? Roseola? Who knows?



8 comments:
Poor kiddo!
I'm so sorry! I have no idea what thats like, but it does not look fun.
Oh no! I'm so sorry she's sick...there is nothing I hate worse than having a sick kid, and that flu scares me! Hopefully she's at the end of it. McKyla got a rash after a bad fever one time, but I don't think it was as bad as Celeste's is. Hang in there!
Oh, poor thing! Brianna used to get rashes like that when she would get a fever but we were told it could be from the antibiotic as well, but not an allergic reaction. Anyway, I hope she's feeling better soon!
I'm so sorry for you two and Celeste. I just hate when little ones are sick; they're miserable, and the parents have to focus on staying sane through the whole ordeal. I hope it clears up soon, but in the mean time, we'll say a prayer for her.
Oh poor Celeste! What can you do for a child who gets swine flu? I hope the rash clears up soon and that she gets back to her normal self. You are great parents, hang in there.
That poor baby I feel so bad for her and you, I waited in line for 3 hours to get Jordan a swine flu vaccine.
Oh my goodness. She looks so miserable and that rash is crazy! I hope today has been better.
Post a Comment