We've moved Celeste into her new room! (Halfway...we still haven't moved her clothes and toys.) Here is the boring white wall I painted. I still need to put up the decorations, too.
The finished purple wall. We bought the dresser on clearance from JCPenny's and are very pleased. The bed is Ryan's from when he was little. It is homemade from his dad and there's actually another twin bed that goes with it that can be bunked. Eventually we will need both! Three or four years ago when we first got them, I decided I wanted to sand all the white paint off and stain them. Then after I got Celeste's new bedding, I decided I wanted them back to white. My wonderful husband was supportive and redid the bed once again to make it white! Thanks Ryan!



8 comments:
The little purple people eater!
I love it! Can't wait to see it all decorated!!!
It looks great! Such cute bedding.
So fun! I'll be excited to see more pictures. Are you putting the new baby into her old room?
Cute! Where did you get the side board thing? We're getting ready to move Ashlyn from a crib to a twin bed and I like the idea of having SOMETHING there. Love what you did with the room! Celeste sure is a DOLL.
I love it! She is a beautiful big girl now.
So cute! I love the quilt on her bed.
Love the room! Very cute!
Post a Comment