Kuddos to your mom! Caleb looks very handsome in his church debut clothes. Oh so sharp!
Horray it fit! He looks so adorable! I'm so impressed with your mom's amazing sewing skills!
He is so cute! He looks just like Ryan I think.
He is so cute! I want to hold him!!!!!!!!!
Caleb is very handsome! Congrats!!!
AHH! He is so cute and good job mom on the suit! I cannot wait to meet him in a few weeks! Love you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kuddos to your mom! Caleb looks very handsome in his church debut clothes. Oh so sharp!
Horray it fit! He looks so adorable! I'm so impressed with your mom's amazing sewing skills!
He is so cute! He looks just like Ryan I think.
He is so cute! I want to hold him!!!!!!!!!
Caleb is very handsome! Congrats!!!
AHH! He is so cute and good job mom on the suit! I cannot wait to meet him in a few weeks! Love you guys!
Post a Comment